Post by Nozomi on Apr 21, 2009 16:37:27 GMT -5
1. The staff has the right to reject any jutsu we consider too powerful.
2. Try to make your jutsu reflect your characters rank, therefore if you're a genin you won't know 30 different jutsu coming straight out of the academy.
3. Please keep descriptions short and to the point and only make them long enough to say exactly what they do.
4. We assume that every shinobi know the basic justu that a shinobi must learn to graduate the academy. These do not need to be listed in your profile.
5. When creating custom jutsu, there must be a way for an opponent to counter or resist every jutsu. No jutsu can be an instant kill.
6. Of course, you may only use jutsu in your character profile.
7. Jutsu must be approved here before you can use them.
8. Summons must be approved seperatly before you can register them with the rest of your jutsu.
9. You cannot have a curse seal
10. There may be a few other rules listed under the common jutsu thread
11. There is a limit to how many A-ranked jutsu, and S-ranked jutsu a certain rank can have. Please look over the table below:
Anbu 3 2 5 0 0 0 Special
3 2 5 0 0 0 Missing
3 3 6 0 1 1 Anbu
4 2 6 0 1 1 Jounin 4 2 6 0 1 1 Sennin 5 2 7 1 1 2
Learned A-ranked, and learned S-ranked means that you have to RP for them.
12. There are some other elements other then the five main ones. The usage of these elements are as follows: